Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Mug shot no 6

Somehow i'm just about managing to keep up-ish with creating these little original illustrations, even if its not quite every week. Although saying that, i'm only planning to do two more after this one as I need to spend any future spare time working on illustrations for the story & something else in the pipeline which i'll let you know about in the next couple of weeks.
I've had a lot of fun creating these & its reminded me how much I love painting with gouache which is now my go-to medium of choice. Having learnt a lot doing this little project i really wish i had the time to keep it up permanently.
Heres today's painting of Dimble the wombat:






















Name: Dimble
Age: 4
Favourite colours: Silver
Favourite food: Mushrooms
Favourite quote: 'Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see it' - Confucius.

As always theres a giveaway, so if you'd like to be the only person in the world to own a one off print and the original pencil drawing pictured below read on -















































To be included in the giveaway draw either share the giveaway via Facebook or Twitter & any entries will be put in a hat & picked at random this weekend.  Then the winner will be announced next Tuesday.
Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment