Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Excuses, excuses

Uh oh slapped wrists, I neglected the drawing duties this weekend necessary to bring you today’s mugshot feature. Congratulations by the way to Bethan for winning last week's giveaway.

 
 
 


















The excuse is I swapped the art for a day’s white water kayaking on Sunday so I don’t have a lot to offer today in terms of new artwork.
On the plus side however I do have some pics to share from the rapid fun on Sunday, courtesy of go-pro photographer & film-maker extraordinaire Laura from the canoe club:























Also as an extra here is an ace little vid of a section of the run. I'm the one in a red boat with a blue helmet and buoyancy aid, and if you are intrigued and want to see yours truly in action then you can catch me at the beginning (paddling away from camera) & also at 8.30 ish.
Oh and if for some reason you can't watch the video below then heres a link to it on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment