Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Mug shots no. 5

I had a chance over the weekend to keep my hand in with some painting practice and do another original illustration.
After seeing the photo of Salvidor Dali taking his pet anteater out for a stroll in Paris I was inspired to do an anteater for today's new mug shot illustration and here he is -





















Name: Archibald
Age: 12
Favourite colours: Fire ant red
Favourite food: Big juicy termites with a dash of salt
Favourite quote: 'Ridicule is nothing to be scared of' - Adam Ant.

Another mug shot painting means another giveaway woo hoo!!
If you don't already know how it works - i'll be giving away a signed one off print and the original pencil drawing pictured below to anyone who wants it -















































As usual to take part all you need to do is share the giveaway via Facebook or Twitter & any entries will be put in a hat & picked at random this weekend.  Then the winner will be announced new Tuesday.
Which just leaves me to say congratulations Sabrina for winning last week's red panda print aka Howie.

No comments:

Post a Comment