Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mug shot no. 7

I'm back again this grey Tuesday with another experimental original illustration for the mug shot series. I think that today's is one of my faves so far.
Unfortunately trying to take a photo of this little fella this morning has proved to be a challenge as the sun is hiding. Its been tricky trying to capture the illustration's true colours, so below are two photos of the original and hopefully between them they'll almost do it justice.
























Name: Gunter
Age: 17
Favourite colours: Lime green
Favourite food: Pine nuts and fish
Favourite quote: 'Those who don't believe in magic will never find it' - Roald Dahl.

If you'd like to snap up a one off print and the original pencil drawing pictured below then...

























...to be included in giveaway draw either share the giveaway via Facebook or Twitter & any entries will be put in a hat & picked at random this weekend.  Then the winner will be announced next Tuesday.
Congratulations to Shauna for winning Dimble the wombat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment