Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 7 March 2014

A sound explosion

Ooo looky a new illustration!
This ones a double page spread image for the story i've written i've also included a close up of each side so you can see a bit of the detail:


































It took an age to put all the sound noises in, but i think i'm finally happy with it...that is until i spot something else to tweak.
Thats all from me today. Over and out!

1 comment: