Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Quick draw challenge

Hey there Tuesday drawers :)
Another quick draw is upon us so lets get down to some serious doodling business. Every glorious Tuesday for the last month or so i've been hosting a little drawing challenge on here from which works thus:
10am-ish I post a thing to draw which is selected by a 'random word generator' and there are 3 rules to be followed before drawing can start:

1. Drawings must be done without any external visual reference, so from mental reference only.
2. Drawing has a time limit of five minutes.
3. The drawing must be in ink from the off. So no drawing in pencil and then tracing over the line.

I will then draw the thing and if any of you keen doodler drawers would like to enter you can send me a photo or scan of your drawing as a JPEG image either by email to lucyfarfort@yahoo.com or comment on the post with a link to your drawing that I can download from the internet. Or if you wish you can tweet me a link to the pic on Twitter.
I'll post all the submissions at the end of the day for the world to see, normally around 5-6pm (UK time). No prizes, its just for fun.

The object of choice today is...drum roll please - brbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrup (hope you approve of the drum roll sound effect):

PLANT

Yaya its nice easy one! See you back here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment