Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Quick draw results

Eeeek is it that time already?! Got so engrossed in work that i totally forgot about posting today's results. Slapped wrists for me.
Anyway at least i didn't forget entirely, so lets feast our eyes on some lovely plant life offerings -

Mine's a cactus. I love cacti but unfortunately i'm so crap at looking after plants even a cactus is too much so i'll just have to make do with a drawn one. Oh and I pushed the boat out today and added a touch of colour:




















And heres some other ace entries from dedicated quick drawers:
























































Many thanks to quick drawers in order of appearance , and for your greenery.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment