Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Wibble wobble! Its the quick draw results

Today's tasty random word was jelly. Which i now realise must have been why i've been craving jelly sweets hence getting through most of bag and now feeling sick. Damn you quick draw word!!
Anyway lets see what we have today.
Heres my jelly drawing -



















Now heres some other nom nom jellies:














































Mmmmmmmm now all we need is some ice cream and we're good to go.
Thank you to lovely regulars (in order of appearance) , and
Toodle pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment