Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Quick draw results

Grrr...my computer is being incredibly slow for some reason (probably too much stuff open as normal), so i've been trying to post this since about 20 mins ago. Meh! Still it finally got there so I can bring you today's doodles.
The word of the day was jacket and i'm pleased to say I have got another entry to show to you other than mine, so without further ado -
Here's mine:















...and big thanks to the very keen @RedtheCardinal on Twitter who sent in an entry before going off to school, now thats dedication:




















Byeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment