Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Quick draw challenge results

Its that time again, to show off the quick draw results and i'm pleased to say its not just me today who took part...whoop! Today's randomly generated word of choice was STEREO and heres what we have:

First off this one's my stereo interpretation -















And heres a couple of submissions from some other lovely art bods:

































A big thanks to
@pressfordesign and @CatPalStone on Twitter for your entries. Plus an extra thank you to @pressfordesign  for your  blog post about it - http://erasercarver.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/quick-draw-tuesday/
Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Thanks for the challenge, I really enjoyed it. Hope to join in again soon :)

    ReplyDelete