Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Thursday 7 March 2013

A lovely late entry

Just a quick post as I really wanted to draw attention to a late entry (due to a time difference) to this week's Quick Draw Challenge which included another lovely blog post on the feature.  So heres the fab submission by @emmimarjukka (on Twitter) -



 ...and if you want to see the colour-ed up version she's done and the blog post you can take a look here: http://lines-i-drew.blogspot.be/2013/03/quick-draw-tuesday-and-how-i-missed-it.html
Back tomorrow for another Folksy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment