Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Quick draw results

So heres what you've been waiting for the results of today's quick draw challenge! The objet'du jour un 'POULET'.

Heres my chicken licken:




















I said it would be ugly. Cripes, just look at those legs, what was i thinking!

Ok and we have two entries today...which put mine to shame:




















and:





















Thanks to @Noosht and @JessicaDraws for their entries today :)
Tune in next week for more quick draw action ....lets hope its something nice and easy.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice idea! Will try to remember this next Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent hope to see you back tomorrow ^__^

    ReplyDelete