Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Quick draw results

Right here are today's quick drawn interpretations of 'BRICK':
This one's mine. Uh oh looks more like a breeze block (I hope I get better at this):















Now here are your submissions:



































Many thanks to Carrie (@CardsByMrsG), Ally and Jamie (@JamieLudlam) for your bricky submissions. Tune in next Tuesday for the third installment!
Oh and thanks Jamie for reminding me that its pancake day. Mmmm happy pancake day.

2 comments:

  1. It's cool seeing different interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its funny isn't it. It never occurred to me to draw a brick any other way, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete