Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 31 January 2014

Testing...testing

Yippee the Beta testing site is finally ready for the visual dictionary project i've been working on!
Remember I blogged about it a couple of weeks back- here.
Its all been very hush, hush so I wasn't entirely sure until now what it was all about. The site is now up and its actually a game to help people learn a new language. As mentioned it is only the testing site so the full thing has not been released yet. Eventually it will become an app.

The company developing the game have asked me to try out the game & give feedback.  I said i would also share it on here, so if anyone wants to have a play and offer some input then leave a comment (constructive please) and i'll pass it on. This link rebootlanguages.com will take you to the beta site. You'll need a PC to download the various versions of the games - sorry Mac users. Being a Mac bod myself I had to borrow Dave's laptop.

Before I sign off, here are few food related illustrations for the project which i've been working on:
























Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment