Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 20 September 2013

Mamma Mia!

Damn you time!! *shakes fist* Once again time has thwarted my plans and I don't have enough of the stuff to spend on writing this weeks wedding blog post. I want to do the post justice so don't feel right in just quickly hashing something together. Instead, as a 'post quickie' i'll share with you a snippet of a new illustration.
Very recently I completed an image which is intended to be part of a collaborative calendar with 11 other North East based illustrators. The original aim was to get it done this year, however due to that there 'time' again causing no end of havoc *shakes fist again*, we've postponed to next year.
Its going to be a really ace little collaboration and the name of the calendar is absolutely perfect, but i'll keep that under wraps at the moment.
I don't really want to ruin the surprise by showing you the full illustration on here, so instead here is a small part of it: the recipe bit...well the ingredients bit anyway -


I will try my hardest to slot in some time next week for writing up the next wedding post installment. Hope you all have a fab weekend. I'm off to Brighton to visit friends. I LOVE Brighton so i'm really exctited, but just wish i had some spare cash to fritter away in the awesome shops there. No doubt i'd be bankrupt if i lived in that place.

P.S. Have you noticed the new page on my website?

No comments:

Post a Comment