Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 28 September 2012

Folksy Friday - Kawaii magic

Everybody loves a bit of kawaii and when the weather is this bad I need all the cheering up I can get and kawaii stuff always makes me smile. In case you don't know what 'Kawaii' it means cute in Japanese and encompasses everything with that distinctive Japanese, cartoon, cutesy style. Here are some perfect examples:




























































































Right i better dash got a ton to do today in prep for the upcoming exhibition.
Byeee and stay cute .^__^.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring Larry the Whale! I LOVE that phone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wondered what Kawaii was, I too like the whale..oh and the gingerbread man :)
    Am now following you too, looking forward to your next post.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete