Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Wednesday 19 September 2012

The Animals Have Landed

Yay i've just finished a brand spanking new set of clip art for Graphics Takeaway.
I'm also hoping to make some 1 inch circle graphics from these illustrations too, but they may have to wait as times a ticking on and i have to start working on a new illustration for an upcoming exhibition.
Anyway here are my Happy Animals come to say 'hello':


Although these aren't available in the Graphics Takeaway shop yet, they will be tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled.
Also tomorrow I plan on launching a survey giveaway and everyone who completes it will be given some lovely GT graphics for free as a thank you so more on that later.

2 comments: