Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Thursday 20 September 2012

Help me & get free stuff


Hello. A few months ago I launched my online graphics shop Graphics Takeaway for which i produce digital art for people to use in their projects whatever they may be.
I've produced various images and aim to continue adding to the collection. To help me get an idea of what graphics to produce in the future i need to find out what people want. Therefore i'm using good 'ol market research to assist me.

I have created a survey with 10 questions which should take no more than 10 mins to complete. As this survey is related to digital graphics it should really only be completed by those who have either used graphics of this nature in the past or would consider using them in the future. Once I have 80 forms back the survey will be closed.

Information gathered from this will be extremely useful to me and i'm very grateful to all those who fill it in. To prove how grateful I am i'll give a free Tea and Cake clip art set and a Junk Food 1 inch circles collage sheet for use on personal projects to all those who complete it. These will be emailed to you within 72 hours.


Click here to take survey

If you know of other people who would be interested in doing this please spread the word :)

No comments:

Post a Comment