Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Thursday 24 May 2012

Jetting off

Just a short one to say i'll be off for a little while as we're going to Lake Orta in Italy for a friend's wedding. As we're going all that way we thought hey why not make a holiday of it, so we're staying for 5 nights - whoop whoop :)
Don't feel too jealous though as apparently the weather in England over the next week or so is actually going to be warmer than in the mediterranean! 

I should be back blogging again in a week all being well and in the meantime here is a pretty picture.
I'm sure it's something many of you will be playing with or seeing a lot of this weekend if the weather keeps up. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment