Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 4 May 2012

Folksy Friday - Kitted out


Yippee the May bank holiday weekend is pretty much upon us - not that I have much planned apart from working from home, but i won’t miss out on the opportunity for a lie in.
I’ve a short Folksy Friday for you today then if its okay with you lovely lot, I’ll be having a blog hiatus next week to give me a little extra time to finish some work for this new project I keep whispering about. So there will be no artist interview on Tuesday, but hopefully by the end of the week I’ll be able to announce what this project is all about, depending on how much I manage to get done.

I have the making bug at the moment the only problem is I don’t have any time to make anything as the illustration has taken over, which is a good thing as it means I have ‘paid’ work for once which is a rare and wonderful thing!  So I’ve been compiling a list of things I want/need to make; some bits for the house, clothes for the summer and also wedding decoration stuff which I don’t really need to think about now but I just like planning new makes :)
Fruitless though it may be, to spur on my mood for creating i've chosen to theme this post on craft kits, patterns and all things Folksy related that make you wanna make:


































I had to add this cheeky Etsy find in too because its just too lovely not to mention:

Woodland Stufflings PDF Pattern



















Happy making and enjoy your long weekend if you're luck enough to have Monday off.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely selection and lovely idea for a theme.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete