Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Mugshot giveaway 3.5

Well technically this is neither installment 3 nor 4. Sorry to say that I didn't get a chance over the weekend to finish a new painting for today's feature. I intended to spend time on it Sunday afternoon following a kayaking trip, but the paddle which i thought was going to be about 2 hours turned out to be a grueling (but fun) 4 and 1/2 hour stretch of several miles of continuous rapids. It was pretty tough going and by the time we got back it was around 5.30 and I was to say the least knackered.

I did however manage to do the sketch for the next mugshot and finally do the name draw for last week's coati illustration. So without further ado the winner of the previous giveaway is @rosemarymaddy who shared it by Twitter.
















I'll do mugshot number 4 next Tuesday I promise, but in the meantime here's a scan of the sketch:



No comments:

Post a Comment