Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 31 August 2012

Folksy Friday - Fontastic

This one is for you font fans!
As a lover of typographical imagery and someone who loves discovering new typefaces I'm very excited about this week's Folksy Friday - a font special inspired by a logo i'm currently working on for Stella My Star.

Has anyone seen that 'Font or Cheese' app on the i-phone? It's a silly little game which comes up with either the name of a font or cheese and as I'm sure you're already guessed you have to say which you think it is. I discovered this on a friend's phone the other day, not being an i-phone owner myself. Being both a cheese addict and font fan I did pretty good!










































 















































 






























 Hmm i think my favourite typeface is Verdana...or maybe Helvetica, or Orator or Courier New...oh i don't know there are too many to choose. Whats you favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment