Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 24 August 2012

Back to it

Uh oh! Don't look now, but its that dreaded time of the year when the summer holidays are coming to an end as its back to the usual hard graft. I must admit though, as a kid I was always excited about the 'back to school' bit because it meant going shopping for some new stationery additions. As sad as that sounds I was uplifted by the prospect of a new ring binder or notebook or maybe if i was really lucky a new pencil case *gasp*.  I've always been a bit of a stationery freak though!
If you've got the back to work/school blues here are some fab items that may offer you some solace in the post-holiday period:

House your pens:



































Lovely notebooks:


















































A trio of satchels:














































On another positive note its a bank holiday weekend - woo hoo!! The holidays aren't over yet. Have a good one.
Oh and got a new illustration coming v soon, so look forward to sharing it with you next week  :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my gift set, pencil case, bookmark & notebook. I think the elephants are great (even if I say so myself)! I also love stationary too and buying notebooks and pens was always a pleasure - never a chore! Now I can make the notebooks and there is no stopping me - I am addicted! Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lucy, thanks for including my peace dove case in with this lovely lot!

    oh i do love stationery shopping time now that school is a (very) distant memory!
    how many notebooks is too many for one person, do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lucy

    Thanks so much for featuring our satchel!

    To see more of our work please check out: www.thesatchelbag.com

    All the best,

    L&H

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful selection and great theme.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete