Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Light The Way

Been non-stop today updating and listing new items on my Folksy and Etsy shops.  I've listed two new cards, designed a few weeks ago using some of my Graphics Takeaway images:






































Plus after posting yesterday about my new work in progress i'm chuffed to say that i've managed to finish it off today. So below is my latest illustration 'Light The Way', which is also now available on Folksy and Etsy as an A4 or A3 print. I'm really pleased with how its turned out, hope you like it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment