Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 10 August 2012

Folksy Friday - Earth

Today's FF is in honor of everyone's favourite mum 'Mother Earth' and it's natural beauty. From earthy tones to eco-friendly products, i've selected 8 Folksy items with nature and simplicity at their heart. I hope you like them:



















































































































Hope that's left you with a warm, wholesome feeling.
Right I better dash got a busy day ahead making a few last minute preparations for a market tomorrow which you can find out all about here on the Made In Newcastle Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment