Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Eggs and Offers

A new Easter Card which i've called 'Eggies' is now for sale on Etsy and Folksy.







































I'm also now including money off vouchers in customers orders to say thanks, which can be used to get money off a further purchase. These will be redeemable in my Etsy shop only at the moment as Folksy do not have a discount facility yet, but i will include a voucher in any orders made from either shop. They'll look a bit like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment