Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 30 March 2012

A new project

I'm giving the old Folksy Friday post a miss today as i would like to give you a little sneak preview of a new project that i'm working on.
Actually I don't really want to say too much at the mo as i don't want to jinx it an' throw a spanner in the works, but i am quite excited about it and for the next few months its going to take up most of my time. So unfortunately I won't be able to do any big illustrations for a while.

Well although I can't give any details away just yet I can share with you my first two images for the project and you can expect to hear more about it all being well, over the next few weeks.




















Happy Friday and hope you're enjoying the sun.

3 comments: