- Finished a pencil case tutorial which you can see on: Folksy.
- I've set up shop on Etsy (click to see) which will mainly be selling artwork and my t-shirts.
- Had a stall at Make & Mend Market which was fab. You can see more about it on Facebook.
- Working on a submission for ammo magazine which will also be a new t-shirt design. There will be more info on this to come.
- Done the poster for the next market which is (if i do say so myself) very cute. Here it is:
AND most importantly i'm almost ready to launch my first giveaway which i'm very excited about. There will be a chance for everyone to win the pencil case in my tutorial (mentioned previously) along with a beautiful glossy print of my 'Whale and Me' illustration shown below and a very funky shopper bag which i've customised with my Robot Love design. I actually thought bout keeping it myself ;).
In the next few days i will be posting info about this so keep you eyes peeled and find out how you can be entered into the prize draw.