The Make and Mend Market is now the grand old age of two and to celebrate we’re having an extra special market event this Sunday 28th March. This will be at the new time of 12noon - 5pm in our homeland of the Star and Shadow Cinema, Ouseburn, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 2NP, UK.
We’ll have 20 stalls of goodies for you to feast your eyes on from some of the best creative local talent as well as a host of vintage and 2nd hand traders offering you some retro bargains. Heres a sneaky peek at some of the sellers we’ll have this time round:
- Black Flame books will be in residence with a huge variety of 2nd hand literature for all you book worms out there.
- Pinnies for Hinnies will be offering their handmade retro chic aprons for the domestic goddess in your life.
- Dolls and Molls offering their super-cute kitsch accesories and jewellery.
- Artist Emma McClaughlin offering her beautiful original artwork.
- Alan Edge will be bringing his great taste in music in the form of all things vinyl.
- Louise Bradley will be setting up shop with her enormous array of uber-cool retro and vintage homeware.
- Vintage fashion from Coco Love Boutique.
Also we have some members of the Monster Ceilidh Band giving us a tune as well as Staggering' John Lee and his guitar. The bands will be on some time after 2.30pm.
Entry is free as always so people can come see some fantastic bands as well as scope out the local creative talent an grab a 2nd hand retro/vintage bargain.
Visit our Facebook group for more info: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=8254673140&ref=ts