Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Spot the difference

I'm really excited as today my shiny new website produced by the lovely folks at http://sitely.co.uk/ is live on the cyber waves. I'm now a .co.uk rather than a .com and you can take a look around at all the swish new features here.

I created the old version along quite some time ago and with some help here and there improvements have been made but it had some major issue like a) not being compatible with those new fangled devices - tablets, phones & such like, and b) it being virtually invisible to Google due to a lack of SEO thingy-me-jig stuff....yep you can tell i'm really hot on all this interweb malarky.

Now though the site can be viewed on phones and other people's computers as well as just my own lowly Mac - wow! So what are you waiting for hop over and have a gander -
http://www.lucyshappyplace.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment