Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 13 July 2012

A non post

There must be something in my stars or planetary alignment this month because over the last two weeks i've had quite a number of commissions for various projects, online sales and offers to put work in places. I have nothing for months and  then suddenly loads of work, amyway i'm certaonly not complaining the opposite in fact its wonderful and long may it continue.
I'm thinking if my luck is up i should probably go and get a lottery ticket :)

I was very much intending to do the first of my 'interactive' Folksy Friday posts today but it turns out they're a pain in the butt to organise so i just don't have the time today. The creation of my fist post is underway though so i'll try and get it out next week - promise!

In the meantime to keep you sweet, ha ha ha i thought i would post the first finished (minus a little detail that would give to much away) picture book illustration for which you saw the work in progress earlier on in the week. I'll be starting the 2nd one today.





Till next time. Byee!


No comments:

Post a Comment