Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Summer Fun

Summer is almost upon us, although i must say it doesn't feel like it today in Newcastle.
However despite the crap weather i still feel summery and i have created a suitably bright and breezy poster for the 6th June Make and Mend Market.
I'm really pleased with this poster, its definitely one of my faves - think i must be on about number 12 now. Better still the ice-cream and lolly design is going to make a perfect addition to some of my products. Et Voila!:


The June installment of our beloved craft, art & flea market will be from 12 - 5pm in the Star and Shadow Cinema in out favourite arty suburb of Ouseburn. I'll be at this one selling my wares - pouches, art, glasses cases and the such like.
Check out the market's Facebook group for more info.

1 comment:

  1. I love that poster, it's 'fab'! Get it? Oh I crack me up.
    x

    ReplyDelete