Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Saturday 1 May 2010

Green fingered

This week i found a really great website: http://www.greeneyed.com which runs an ongoing design competition a bit like Threadless and those t-shirt design sites. This however has a difference its a contest to find a design for eco-friendly cotton shopper bags. A great idea i think as a play on the ongoing contest model which always works so well.
Well i just couldn't resist the opportunity to submit something so here it is below and if you get a chance please (please, please) visit and register your vote here for my design 'Its good to be green'.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy, I've had a look at the competition and yours is by far the best. I shall put in a vote for you.

    Nic

    ReplyDelete