Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Monday 26 July 2010

Fashionistas read on

I've not managed to write in a while as my time has been filled with lots of little jobs.

One of the best little jobs was to produce a banner (above) for the fashion blog of Carla Benstead aka Messy Carla.
Carla emailed me a couple of weeks ago to ask if i could design a new banner for her wonderful blog and i was honoured. 'Messy Carla: A Fashion Blog in a Size 16', is a fashion blog with a difference as it caters to the luscious curvy lady (real women), moving away from the fading trend of emaciated models and the frightening size 0 phenomenon.
Its a great little read with tips on how to look great and reviews on the latest trends and products. Anyway don't rely on my word for it follow Messy Carla's fashion adventures here: http://messycarla.blogspot.com/

I'm really pleased with the banner as is Carla. Its going to look fab when its up and i've also made her some funky new wallpaper for her blog. Here's one version of it as a sneak preview:

2 comments:

  1. i am already a follower of messy carla
    her blog is fab:)
    this header looks wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, well done!

    wolfwhistle.org

    ReplyDelete