Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Wednesday 28 July 2010

The Sewing Directory Giveaway


The lovely people over at The Sewing Directory are having a giveaway in which myself and 4 other designer-makers are offering a lovely handmade prize to 5 lucky winners. I'm giving away this one off 'Robot Love' vinyl ring-handled shopper bag, made with recycled vintage fabric (pictured above).

This is a fab giveaway with some really nice bits up for grabs. The only annoying thing is that i can't enter myself!

Ah well if you're feeling lucky get yourself over there and find out how you can win:
http://www.thesewingdirectory.co.uk/handmade-competition/

No comments:

Post a Comment