Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Thursday 3 June 2010

Whats New?


Hello dear followers. This Sunday is market day and i'll be taking myself and a whole load of stock along with some shiny new items (photos above/below), to the Make and Mend Market.

There will be 20 creative types (including me) along with 2nd hand traders from 12noon - 5pm at the Star and Shadow Cinema in Newcastle. The venue is in the district of Ouseburn, about 10 mins walk from Newcastle city centre. The bar will be open for drinks and entry is free.

I also now have some of my artwork and pouches in 'Between the Buttons Vintage', a lovely little shop on Vine Lane just off the main high street in Newcastle.
There is also some very exciting news on the horizon...all i'll say is - 'pop up shop'. More info to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment