Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Away for a...break?

That word.. er break. Whats that then?
Wow it feels like i've been non stop working since Christmas and i've almost forgotten what its like not to work.
However at last the time has come for this work-a-holic to have a holiday. My friend is getting married in Spain and me and my better half have decided to make it a holiday and go climbing afterwards in nearby El Chorro for 3 days.
We're off tomorrow, so any of you lovely folks entering my giveaway will experience a delay in receiving a confirmation email. I promise i'll reply once i get back around the 16th.

Thanks to everyone who has entered so far.
Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment