Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 22 January 2010

Competition entry

Howdy
I have just put an entry into Creative Match's Flair competition.
Going to aim to do this on a regular basis just for fun mainly, but of course it would be great if i won :)
You can see my entry on: http://www.creativematch.com/?action=viewflair&fi=4401

Hope you like it its an image i did for NARC magazine for the pub quiz feature.
The illustration accompanies the question: 'What band is associated with this image?'
Hey why not see if you can guess the answer, but don't look at the image description on the Flair entry as it will give the game away!

No comments:

Post a Comment